We’re back with an other episode of the Baby Rabies Playgroup and this time I’m sharing some of my favorite baby gear. If you’ve been following my Instagram, you’ve seen almost everything on this list in that feed at least once or twice, because they’re all items I use ALL the time.
If you have any baby must-haves, let me know in the comments!
- Ollie Swaddle (Wallace has already grown out of his but they are so soft and comfortable- plus amazing for taking pictures. You can also check out my swaddle roundup to see all of the types we’ve tried.)
- B-Safe 35 carseat from Britax
- Pacifier clip from Chompy Chic
- A tag blanket (Great for entertaining babies in the car and larger ones can be used as a little blanket.)
- Robeez boots
- Nursing pillow from Bebe au Lait
- A Milk Snob Cover (This can be used as a carseat cover, a nursing cover, a blanket- you name it. I love a piece that’s versatile.)
- A nasal aspirator aka booger sucker (I’m 100% not in charge of this thing at our house.)
- DockATot (A great idea for a group gift for a baby shower- I know this isn’t in everyone’s budget but I can say that we use it a LOT, so you’ll absolutely get your money’s worth.)
Also, my favorite diaper bag combination has been my FEED bag with a Tote Savvy insert. You can use the insert to transform any bag or purse into a handy diaper bag, and it’s so easy to take the tote out when you just want to swap bags, without having to dig through it and reorganize. Super handy.
Thanks for watching this week’s episode!
If you’re not already on our newsletter list, click here to sign up for weekly updates.